Master of Theology
Master of Arts Degree Program in Theology (M.TH)
The Master of Arts Degree Program in Theological Studies required the completion of 48 credit hours, including a thesis.
The purpose Master of Theology (M.TH) program is to provide the candidate with an advanced competencies and biblical insights through the teaching, preparation and observation for those actively involved in vocational Christian ministry of education. Cornerstone focuses on knowledge and understanding rather the actual degree itself. For this purpose, CCU’s requirements and standards are slightly higher without any additional cost to you. Once you’re graduated, you’ll know you have some great knowledge under your belt and you’ll be proud of your degree.
Graduates of the Theology program will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the biblical, theological, academic, and educational disciplines.
- Articulate and apply a comprehensive and critical philosophy of ministry.
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in the areas of critical thinking, Research and Writing, Biblical Theology, Biblical Communication, Administration/Education Leadership, and Great Commission Strategies.
- Plan, implement, and critically evaluate major undertakings in ministry toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
- Evaluate personal, spiritual, and professional development and design a plan for lifelong learning.
Research and Writing in the Seminary: Practical Strategies and Tools
Historical New Testament I
Creative Bible Teaching
Strategy in Leadership and Administration
Abstract of Systematic Theology
Business English for Success
Mastering Public Relations
Master’s Thesis Research Project