General Admissions Process
Prospective students desiring to enroll must complete an official application with the office of the Registrar. You can complete your Admission Application online with a credit card. Click on the Admission Request form to start the process. Admissions evaluates each applicant individually on a case-by-case basis.
Cornerstone is proud to provide the best quality education to its students. CUF filters the best secular curriculum and the best biblical based curriculum to bring you the very best education possible for your money.
CUF is not a Title IV approved university; therefore, does not accept title IV financial aid. CUF does have a scholarship program which students can apply for, which can help them offset the cost of tuition if eligible.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTRATION
Obtain an admission package as stated above. Complete all forms entirely as applicable and include a check, Money Order, or credit card information for the amount of $50.00 fee. Online Application Process their credit card online. Incomplete application will not be reviewed or process. No exception!
2. Admission Requirements
- Complete official application and non-refundable application fee of $50.00 in US dollar;
- Earned or be within 6 semester hours of a Master’s Degree or its equivalent;
- Official transcripts and other documents showing completion of a Master’s degree;
- A letter of intent (the letter of intent should indicate how you will be paying your school);
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic);
- Payment agreement form (from CUF will be emailed to be completed)
- A resume indicating applicant’s work history and at least two professional recommendations;
- Privacy right acknowledgement (supplies by CUF);
- A clear head shot for picture ID purpose;
- Proficient in the English Language via the letter of intent and interview.
Note: The Admissions Committee considers many factors when reviewing an admissions application. Among those factors are work experience, grade point average (2.0 for undergraduate on a 4-point scale or 3.0 on a 4-point scale for graduate) in previous academic work, professional references, ability to pay for your school, and performance in prerequisite courses in the master. For students whose GPA is lower than 2.0 (or 3.0), and who have 5 or more years of professional experience, the Admissions Committee will consider the quality and diversity of work history to determine their eligibility for admission.
Denial of Admission: Applicants may be denied admission when evidence displays that the applicant:
- Is not qualified or is under-prepared to pursue a graduate degree.
- Engages in behavior contrary to the codes of the university.
- Has submitted fraudulent information or documents.
- Displays unstable emotional health.
After receiving your complete application along with other admissions required forms, including the nonrefundable application fee, copies of your documents; the applicant will be evaluated for admission.
If the request for admission is accepted, the applicant will be schedule for an interview/orientation. This interview orientation will be the final point that culminates your admission. During the interview, we’ll determine if you are the right candidate to attend CUF.
If the request for admission is accepted, the applicant will be required to make a payment amount based the prior arragement (if any) shortly after receiving the acceptance letter. In the event the applicant is unable to make the full payment, a payment plan can be established by making an initial down payment equal to three courses tuition in US dollar of your selected program tuition.
With the result of the evaluation process, we will be able to discuss and establish, together, the best financial alternative for you to pay. Then, we will issue the documents for you to sign, as the final agreement between you and the University.
You can pay in cash, personal check, money order, or Credit Card at our Admissions Office. The Admissions Office is located at our headquarters facility, 555 Winderly Place, Maitland, Florida, USA. Due to certain Covid-19 restructions, we not be able to take cash payment for now.
You can pay in personal check or money order, sending the payment by mail to Cornerstone Christian University, P.O. Box 585477, Orlando, FL 32858. The check or the money order must be payable in US Dollars.
By Credit Card
You can authorize the debit from your national or international American Express, Visa, Master Card, or debit card, using the Online Registration form under Admissions. You’ll complete a credit Authorization Form, authorizing CUF to charge your credit card on a specific date of each month.